Godspeed Project Traction-S Lowering Spring Kit Nissan 370Z 09-18
Godspeed Project's performance lowering springs are cold wound on coil winding machine with SAE 9254 spring wire material, one of the ideal materials available. Manufacturing Process involves steel material going through heat treatments before winding into coils, these are necessary steps in order to deliver an outstanding ultra high tensile strength and provide equal spring rates that are extremely durable in order to resist premature "sagging". The end result of this process generates a spring that specifically offers improved vehicle handling and response capabilities while maintaining a very smooth yet comfortable ride experience. Each spring has been carefully precision tested and inspected in order to provide outstanding handling, response, control and balance throughout the suspension of your vehicle. These quality made performance lowering springs designed to work with OEM shocks and offer a generous drop to your vehicle while remaining at a comfortable daily ride height in order to avoid bottoming-out and clearance issues. Not only lowering your vehicle will improve vehicle handling, will also enhance overall appearance.
- Spring Rates (kg):Front: 5.78/8.59 Rear: 6.02/10.0
- Inches Lowered: Front: 1.4" Rear: 1.5"
- Multi Heat Treated SAE 9254 Wire, Cold Wound To Prevent Sag Overtime
- Powder Coated Finish Prevent Corrosion
- Designed To Work With OEM Shocks, Better With Aftermarket High Performance Shocks
- Lifetime Limited Warranty On Material Defect And Craftsmanship
- Nissan 370Z 09-18
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary
- For any questions please contact a Vivid Racing Performance Specialist